Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Hello people! As you all can see,
new layout!
Look sort of identical, like my sister's layout right?
Hah, cant blame. Same designer.
Yeah :)
Made this layout until I became pek chek.
Think I shant post many many images in the future.
Made alot of people lag huh? :D
But I promise that I'll sill make posting images my blogging style!
*Winks to nana*

Played isketch with Sammie yesterday.
I drew a hand pointing to the thumb.
Thumb.
She said fingernails, hand, etc etc.
I drew a rubbish bin with litters all around it.
Litter.
She said basin, etc etc.
Darn hilarious :D

Oh yah.
My computer got repaired.
So yeah, the laptop now belongs to my dad.
Oh wells, at least I got my old computer back!

Thankyou jie for the Toblerone choco!




















3 cheers for the inventors of Toblerone! :D


Okay, I've still got to get to school tomorrow.
Goodnight world :)

No comments: